Thursday, June 30, 2011

Walk Around the Lake

Today was the perfect day for a walk around Cameron Park Lake. It was sunny and warm with a nice breeze. Anthony slept in the wrap the whole time. Granted it took us about an hour to walk a mile, but the kids were able to enjoy much wildlife. They were especially excited over all the fish they spotted along the shoreline. The geese were a big hit too (I'm just glad the gosslings are now full-grown so there were no parents chasing us.) Kaitlyn walked by some geese floating on the water and, thinking they might be cold, took sympathy and said, "I'm sorry, I don't have a towel for you."


This dock makes me very nervous. There's nothing more fun for a kid, though (especially my kids.) See Ashlee pretending to fall? She thinks I'm not nervous enough already.
Gosslings of my own. Who's getting chased now, geese?

1 comment:

  1. I love your family!! Counting down the days till I get to see them again!! Maybe we could meet up there!

    ReplyDelete