Saturday, June 11, 2011

Crowded Out

See that little space on the edge of the bed? Yeah, that was mine. I couldn't wait to get up this morning. I think I stand a chance of getting better rest out of my bed than in it. Anthony is the only one justified in being there. Jacob mumbled something about a bad dream; as far as the other two, I'll get their story when they wake up. Anthony was born a really great sleeper. From his first night he's done solid 2-4 hour stretches and I was feeling great. However, the past two nights (since his due date ironically enough) he's been somewhat of a restless sleeper. No crying, just a lot of squirming, grunting, latching on and off, etc. I find myself wondering if I've even fallen asleep! Yet I'll take it. He's a last baby, and I'll do anything for this little guy.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is so sweet. I'm sorry you didn't get any sleep though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I don't know how you could sleep at all!

    ReplyDelete