Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy "Due Date!"

So today is Anthony's official "due date." We are so glad he blessed us 12 days early! This is one of the few times you will see me with no make-up. I haven't gotten around to putting any on yet. It's kind of nice.

Beautiful as can be... and a great sleeper.
Today was Cathe's last day with us. She left for the Bay Area this morning. We love our Grandma Cathe.

I guess that means we're on our own... which isn't such a bad thing. As much as I appreciate the live-in help, it's always nice to settle in as a family and take on real life with just my kids. Let the adventure begin...

2 comments:

  1. He really does love to have his hands on his face doesn't he! I love seeing the newborns and their 'natural' position. He must of been that way in utero! So cute. He's a beautiful baby! I hope we get to read a birth story post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nikki! My birth story is there- just scroll back a little bit. =)

    ReplyDelete