Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

I may not get around to blogging tonight, so here are some pictures of our day so far. Forrest woke up and continued painting the dining room with Jacob's help. The house is put back together for the most part and there is a little touch-up that needs to be done in addition to the kitchen and upstairs.

We had a breakfast of waffles, bacon, and orange juice, which was enjoyed outside in the beautiful wind and sunshine. How I love California weather.

Forrest and the kids went off to church, while I stayed behind with Anthony and Rachel, who are both napping at the moment. My mom is going to join us for dinner. On the menu: tri-tip, dill bread, artichokes, corn on the cob, and honey-mustard potatoes and carrots. For dessert I have blueberry cheesecake and Nutella ice-cream (not the best pairing, I know, but I have been craving ice-cream and can't go more than a day or two without it.)

We gifted him a new shirt and wallet, along with a homemade card and sweet note from Jacob.

Thanks for being the greatest husband and father a family can have. Here's to a good night!










No comments:

Post a Comment