Friday, June 3, 2011

5 Days Old

(These are yesterday's pics. Today Anthony is 6 days old.)
He takes most of his naps curled up in our favorite chair in the living room. This way I can keep an eye on him, plus I figure he's used to the noise and bustle and sleeps better this way.
We woke up to a peaceful scene of Grandma Cathe drinking chamomile tea and studying her scriptures at the dining room table yesterday morning. She just drove back to the Bay Area this morning, but bless her heart for being here.
He sleeps so well.
This was our favorite chair to sit in while I was pregnant, and it's our favorite perch spot during the day now. I should call it my "director's" chair.
Daddy making me a yummy breakfast of eggs and toast...
Grandma Cathe did Kaitlyn's hair... very pretty.
The kids occupying their time with some Legos.
The boys have been using their PSP a little (okay, a lot) more than usual. With me going into labor on their last day of school, we haven't had time to get into a summer routine. I am still trying to figure out what to do with them.
Rachel is still as happy as a bug.
Ashlee has been filling her time by crocheting. She's getting ready to do a craft fair this fall.
We are enjoying the "Babymoon."

2 comments:

  1. Kaitlyn's hair looks so cute! I'm glad you had a helper come stay with you. I can't believe you can leave Anthony asleep on the chair like that. Clark would be all over that! He really does look like a little Noah, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of you holding Anthony in your director's chair looked like Ashley in about 10 years! Oh my! Nice to know you still look so youthful 6 kids later! A is adorable.

    ReplyDelete