Thursday, February 25, 2010

4- Update

Well, I've been having crampy Braxton-Hicks since I got out of bed this morning, which haven't let up all day, along with a little more "show," so I am thinking we'll be in action by tomorrow. As I sit here I am debating whether or not to call Forrest home from the Bay Area. I am soooo not one to jump the gun early when it comes to labor. My philosophy is that it will get my attention when it needs to. But at the same time, I'd rather him arrive in a calm manner and not a hurried one. By the time I start taking labor seriously, I'm there. I don't want to wait that long to call him. Performance anxiety is at an all-time high. Hopefully the next post I do will have a picture of baby Rachel in it!

At least the kids and I were able to get out and enjoy the nice weather today. We met up with some friends at the Community Park in EDH, then headed over to Togo's for some sandwiches and ice-cream. It was a nice outing. I've already given them the pep talk that Mom and Rachel need a calm, peaceful house, which will require lots of help from them. They are all on board and so excited.

And by the way, I am so thankful to all of my friends who have so selflessly gone out of their way to offer help and support, despite their own hectic lives. Each and every one of your acts of service has made such a difference to me. I love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Call me if you need some labor support before Forrest gets home - I'M SERIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting so close and we are all so excited! Call me no matter what time. You are so strong!!

    Love, Candy

    ReplyDelete