Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Noah!

Grandma Nancy came over with a present: pirate swords from Disneyland.A gift from the family: a Bakugan Battle Arena. This was Jacob's pick, and I am left wondering who is going to get the most out of it.
But this is a gift just for the Birthday Boy; a giant orange bubble wand. He loves it.
Time for the cake. It's orange, of course, his favorite color.
Daddy celebrated with us long distance. He was on the phone singing happy birthday right along with the rest of the family.
Happy Birthday Noah Bear! We love you so much.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday big guy! Daddy wishes he could have been there for the real thing, but to be on the phone was nice too. You are my little man. I Love you Noah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Noah!

    I almost said now you get a break from birthday's for awhile but then I remembered you still have one left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two, actually. My birthday is three days after Rachel's due date.

    I am beginning to think child spacing would not have been a bad idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh pirate swords... (sigh) Tyler has some too and him and Deke are always "play fighting" with them. We should get our boys together for a (gentle) battle ;-)

    ReplyDelete