Sunday, February 21, 2010

8

As I get ready for what will probably be my last Sunday at church, it really puts things into perspective. My emotions are very volatile, which I know is to be expected from here on out. The postpartum period will only be more...um...interesting. I've been getting asked the question a lot, so I'll say that yes, I am noticing some "changes" that are indicative that labor will be starting soon (I'll spare you the details but if you're a woman you know what I am referring to.) I feel like I am at the top of a rollercoaster- the anticipation is at its peak.

Jacob made me laugh this morning when he said that he wanted the next baby to be born in his room so that he can watch from the top of his bunkbed. Well, at least I know they, too, are excited.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, the things kids think of! Too funny:-) That "change" you are referring to was always exciting for me-it meant that baby was SO close to arriving. I'm going to put my guess in right now.....you will go into labor the evening of the 26th, and have her around 2:10 in the A.M. on the 27th. She will weigh...hmmm...larger than Kaitlyn, I'm going to say 7 lbs. 2 ounces. So, make sure you get some rest so you are ready to give it your all on the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is hilarious! He wants to watch in comfort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe Rachel will be saying "Hello" on the 26th at about 8:10 am. Good luck honey!!

    ReplyDelete