Monday, February 22, 2010

7

Nest with me. That was the theme for yesterday. I ever-so-gently talked Forrest into lining the drawers and cabinets in both bathrooms with new contact paper, while I took to the kitchen with a rag and a bowl of hot, soapy bleach water. It's amazing what a difference little chores like that can make in the feel of a home. Afterwards, the missionaries joined us for dinner.

I believe my body is putting me in baby sleep mode. I have woken up every night for the past week at 1:00, 3:00, 5:00 and finally 7:00. However, I still wake up very energized (surprisingly enough.) It will be interesting to see what baby Rachel's night time schedule is like.

Forrest is headed back to the bay area this morning, and will not be returning until he gets "the call." We had a nice joint session of Hypnobirthing last night and I rewarded him with the promised massage (I had to use some form of leverage to talk him into lining the cabinets.) I was happy to wake up to sunshine and am hoping the weather will be this beautiful when baby Rachel comes.

Today's to-do list:
clean out fridge and pantry
go shopping and stock up on yummy foods
clean bathrooms
finish laundry
school work
Jacob's first baseball practice

No comments:

Post a Comment