Thursday, February 25, 2010

4

Yea for sunshine! I think I'll take my kids to the park today.

Boo for... no signs of labor. It's about as uneventful as it gets in terms of what my body's been doing.

Marlene says that for homebirth mothers, Friday is the most common day to go into labor. The women instinctively know that their husbands will be home for the weekend. That's just it- I want my husband to put in a full work week. However, if you see me at church on Sunday, keep your distance! Rachel will come when she's good and ready, and I need not answer to any of the generic comments.

As for me, I'm off to go strip my bed and wash the sheets. I want a nice fresh recovery haven.

4 comments:

  1. My thoughts exactly regarding my "guess" for when you will go into labor. I think you will wait to feel safe to have her, which will be Friday night b/c Forrest will come home...then you will relax, hence putting yourself into labor! Either way, it won't be long now, so just enjoy these last days as a family of 6:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like you blogging everyday, its so nice to get on here and see something new. Sorry It's not a new baby. I think O either came on a Thursday or Friday. I think those midwifes know what they are talking about. I did think after reading yesterdays news of a little show that there would be a big show in the next 24 hours, I'm still holding on to that. Soon enough my friend!! I'm so excited for you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute getting all inpatient.:)I am very excited to see baby Rachel! I will be waiting for that call soon!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tommy is predicting that Rachel will be born Monday 1-2am, but I think it will be sooner than that, probably Saturday night. :)

    ReplyDelete