Monday, September 20, 2010

Be Still- Hilary Weeks

This song came on while I was doing my run tonight. I decided to listen to Hilary Weeks Radio via Pandora instead of the regular Lady Gaga. What I found is that inspirational music gives a much bigger mental and spiritual boost than pop music ever could. And, I don't have to feel guilty for what I allowed myself to listen to during my run (can you say sex, sex, and more sex?) This song is so beautiful, especially when the man begins to sing the part of the Savior. Listen to his words (Moms!) I would've gotten teary-eyed, except that would've totally killed my motivation for the hill I was about to tackle.

"Be still, and know that I am God."
-Psalm 46:10
(It's one of my favorite scriptures.)

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that was a neat song Lisa! Thanks for sharing!


    A lot of those pictures of Christ I actually know the person they used for the model.......its fun to see because it makes me feel like I actually KNOW Christ in more than one sense. Kinda fun. =)

    ReplyDelete