Thursday, September 9, 2010

Natalie Grant- Held

Has the sacred ever been torn from your life?

Lately I have been making it a habit to listen to a Christian music station while driving around in my car. It is so much more uplifting than what is being played on mainstream stations these days, and often times a song will come on that carries the message I really need to hear. Well, today it was this. Not for any particular reason, just for the sake that it is a beautiful message. There are so many things in life that we may never understand, but I do know this message to be true.

(And if you watch this without tearing up, you are a stronger woman than I.)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I didn't tear up, but not because of strength. It is so appropriate for what has been going on. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete