Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Slingin'

I got this sling at a promotional discount (i.e. free) from a new online company. Today it arrived, and we couldn't wait to try it out. It's not made from as nice of material as my other baby carriers, but it is functional nonetheless. I like that it is lightweight and breathable. Rachel doesn't care what it's made of so long as it keeps her close to Mommy.
My favorite thing about slings is how they can double as toddler carriers. Sometimes two-year-olds need a little attachment parenting, too.
Ashlee asked me to try it on as well. She really enjoys playing mini-mom to Rachel.

2 comments:

  1. I love all those sweet little girl faces. You are one lucky mom xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaitlyn's hair is getting so long-very pretty! And Rachel is getting so big. You have three beautiful girls, Lisa. I miss them all!

    ReplyDelete