Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Good Run

Distance: 4 miles
Time: 42 minutes

It's always nice when a combination of factors work in your favor. I don't know if it was the early morning, the pay-off from a week's training, or the carbs from Katie's yummy pasta last night, but today's run felt good (and I passed my friend Kristen out there, that was fun!) It also helps that my sweet Rachel decided to sleep 8 hours last night- makes 6:00a.m. feel a little less painful. My recovery drink: a peanut butter-banana smoothie with Trader Joe's Organic Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder... mmm!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! Oh how I wish we could have pb in the house-I sure do miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun "running" into you on our run. We really have to go running together again for trainig. Do you have a place & date for the 1/2 marathon. I'd love to join you again.

    ReplyDelete