Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Sister's Etsy Store

My sister Roxanne is amazingly talented. I was just checking out her online Etsy store and couldn't believe the cute stuff she has come out with! This is one of her newest hats, and I think it is absolutely darling. She makes adorable clips and bows as well. On top of all this, she has 100% positive customer feedback!
Her prices are reasonable, and her turn-around is very fast (she ships quickly.) Fall is right around the corner, so it's time to start thinking of keeping those little heads warm! If you feel so inclined, check out her items here. Her hats and bows make great gifts, or you can enjoy them on your own little one! There's nothing like homemade, and if you're looking for something unique you'll find it from my sister. She has a gift for the creative flair.

2 comments:

  1. Wow she does have cute things at great prices! I'll have to keep her in mind when I have a little girl ;-)
    Is she local for pick-ups so shipping isn't involved?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    She's in Washington, so there is a small fee for shipping. However, she can have it to your door in about a week.

    ReplyDelete