Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

...was a day filled with food, family, and fun.

Hard at work on my masterpiece: the tiramisu layer cake (I substituted hot cocoa for the coffee.) This dessert was a BIG hit.

Topped with a dusting of cocoa powder...


...and just the right amount of chocolate curls.

Who says I can't make a pretty cake?

Ashlee and Dad stealing a moment to dance in the kitchen:

Grandma Cathe accompanying Ashlee on the piano:

We had an egg hunt for the kids. Unfortunately it had to be indoors. The backyard would've been perfect. : (
The miniature pool table provided entertainment for kids of all ages.

Nice form Vera!
Lily is about to be a big sister, and looked so beautiful in her Easter dress.

And this crazy kook, well, maybe not so beautiful... (that's not my husband by the way.)
The dessert menu: red velvet cake with cream cheese icing, a strawberry-kiwi tart, summer peach tart, and my tiramisu layer cake. I almost could've skipped dinner and gone straight to this!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yummi-ness! Have any leftovers??! See you tomorrow:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the second picture I thought to myself what a beautiful dress you had on... then I scrolled down and realized it was your baby sling. lol its such a cute pattern! The cake looked wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete