Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Sneak Peek

Being that Easter falls on the same weekend as General Conference this year, I committed to doing as much Easter-prep work as I could today, in hopes of being able to sit down and enjoy at least a little bit of conference tomorrow. Here's what we accomplished:

Eggs are dyed (good job kiddos!)

Shishkabobs prepped:
... and assembled. We have chicken (for the girls,) beef (for the guys) and vegetarian.

Can't wait to throw these on the grill tomorrow. Hopefully it will not be raining on us.

Tomorrow I'll be making vegetable fried rice, homemade bread, and a tiramisu layer cake to complete the meal.

The plastic eggs are all filled and ready for the hunt, and baskets are set out to be discovered first thing in the morning. As for me, I'm off to go join the little angel sleeping in my bed...

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow. Those shishkabobs looks delicious!

    We need to get a better grill before we can do shishkabobs...ours just burns them...lol.

    ReplyDelete