Thursday, April 15, 2010

Quotable

Forrest and I have a unique approach to explaining the subject of mating bugs and animals to our youngest children. Our technique came back around and gave me a good laugh today when, as Noah was walking up the front steps to the house, he paused and, looking down at two bugs on the ground, remarked with the utmost innocence that could only come from a child, "Look, a bug is giving his friend a piggy back ride!"

On the subject of my kids saying some quotable things, last night I was having a rough time with the kids, so I told them all to stay inside so Mom could step outside for a breather. When I came back in, Ashlee told me, "Mom, no matter how you act sometimes, it doesn't take away from how great I think you are." Ash, I love you honey.

1 comment: