Friday, April 9, 2010

A Visit From Aunt Roxanne

This past week my sister Roxanne flew in from Washington for a visit. She left four of her kiddos behind and only brought her youngest, Reagan, who is 1 1/2. She treated us to pizza, helped me clean my house, took my kids to the zoo for an afternoon, and even taught Ashlee and her friend how to crochet Barbie hats. We were all thankful to have her here.I sent Ashlee to the zoo with my digital camera (it made it home safely thank goodness) and here are some of the animals she captured:

a sleeping red panda
some kind of giant snake (?)
and of course, the beautiful pink flamingos
The kids had a great time and we miss you already Roxanne! The bedtime routine was lonely tonight without you. Can't wait to see you again.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you all SO much already, too! It is hard to say goodbye. Thanks for such a wonderful, perfect visit!! I had the best time with everyone:-) Ashlee took some great pictures at the zoo-I'll be posting some more on my blog soon!

    ReplyDelete