Thursday, April 1, 2010

Missionary Moment

Click here to get a glimpse into the life of a really cool missionary, Elder Connor Carpenter, from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I just read his post and had a hard time not getting teary-eyed. I have such a connection with the missionaries of the church, and seeing pictures such as the one posted on his blog brings back special, heartfelt memories of my own baptism. I can't believe it's been almost six years. Keep up the good work Elder Carpenter! We're rootin' for ya.

By the way, my kids had a great time celebrating you and your brother's birthday with your family. And the cake was as delicious as it looks!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lisa! You are so sweet to send a shout out for my boy! Thanks for letting us have your kids over for Brendon and Connor's party!
    You're children are angels!
    Anyone can see that one big reason is because they have the greatest Mom!

    ReplyDelete