Sunday, April 25, 2010

Made Me Smile

Besides the great talks and lessons that were given, Kaitlyn gave me more reason to smile in church today. She really loves to sing, and during the sacrament hymn I noticed that her lips were moving as if she were singing along. However, upon closer inspection I realized that she was singing her ABC's to the tune of the hymn.

Later on in the program, she randomly exclaimed that she loved Jesus. I figured they must have had a lesson on the Savior in nursery, so I responded by telling her that Jesus loves her too. She then persisted, trying to get my attention as if I weren't understanding,"I love Jesus! See, two Jesus's!" while smiling and pointing first up at the ceiling, then in the direction of the pulpit. I followed her finger to see that she was pointing at our ward chorister, Brother Hoffman. "See, Jesus! One (up at the ceiling,) two!" (towards Brother Hoffman.) What do you make of that one?

No comments:

Post a Comment