Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kittens Round Two

This past week the new kitties have begun to come out and play. And I thought I was a busy mama!
Is this face not too precious?
We love to find them in different places around the house like this.
Kaitlyn takes care of them just like a little mama. She's so good with them.
And this girl can't contain her excitement. Whenever one comes near her she kicks her feet and waves her arms like she's trying to propel herself towards it. Can't say she's as gentle, but I can't blame her either...
Lily has chosen to raise her babies in the garage this time, which I am happy about. No litter box in the house! We haven't taken her in to get "fixed" yet, which I am in such distress over. The last thing I want is for her to get pregnant again (I don't think she nor I could handle it) but it's impossible to keep her from going outside to use the bathroom, and with her kittens being only 4 weeks old and nursing exclusively, I'm afraid it's too soon to take her to the clinic. Any advice? I'm so paranoid about seeing that tummy start to grow again, but cats get pregnant really easily and the gestation period is only two months. I wouldn't put it past her. What to do?

2 comments:

  1. I think you should take her in right away-call them and see what they say. With their quick cycles, you don't want any more kittens showing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any kitty advice but I love the black and white one with the blue eyes. I want him! Just wish I had a place for animals ;-(

    ReplyDelete