Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Nails!!!!!

It's been years since I've had my nails done. It used to be a part of my routine back when I was working and going to school, but since becoming a stay-at-home-mom I've sort of abandoned that tradition. Well maybe it's a last-pregnancy thing, but lately I've had the urge to get them done again. So when I found out that the Mom's club I used to be a part of was having a Mom's Night Out tonight to the salon, I hopped on board. I chose a full set of gel nails in a french manicure, while sitting alongside friends and chatting. They feel wonderful and look so shiny! I feel like a receptionist as I sit here typing. I hope I can look forward to more of this...there's something to be said for pampering.

1 comment:

  1. With all you do, Lisa, it is a slight recognition :-) You earn them :-))))

    ReplyDelete