Monday, January 17, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything.....hmmm....Nice!

I absolutely love having three girls. They are so alike yet so different. I very much see Ashlee's stamp on the younger two; Kaitlyn's hair is reminiscent of two-year-old Ashlee, and Rachel has inherited her big eyes. However, they possess unique differences only a mother could know.

On Sunday, Kaitlyn received this hand-made baby sling as a belated birthday gift from Tiffany. She wanted to wear it right away, and was eager to place her new baby doll in it when we got home.
I am absolutely loving this age with Rachel. She is more independent, crawls all over the place, and is always happy. Give this girl a full belly and a good nap, and she's good to go.
All the kids take turns giving her a bottle. She is usually in-arms, but here I caught her loungin'. This girl looooves her bottle.
We met up with some friends for a park play date and walk around the lake, which pretty much did Rachel in. This is her on the way home (sorry, you'll have to tilt your head to the left. I took this with my cell phone and couldn't figure out how to flip it.)
I took both of the girls in on Friday to get their first vaccinations, and Kaitlyn is still recovering. They got the "cocktail," so I'm sure her immune system took quite a hit. Poor girl's been under the weather ever since, but at least I can breathe easy knowing they'll soon be caught up. Whooping cough? Thank you, no thank you.

And finally, what happens when I let my kids get a hold of the camera:

I love my girls!

2 comments:

  1. HA! Love it. I want to pick up that butter ball and squeeze her silly. What fun beautiful girls you have xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your girls, too! They are all so special, smart and such cuties. I can't believe how big Rachel is getting...I like the following post you added of the pics. of her. I'm trying to decide who's eyes she has-I'd say a mix of you all! I'm not seeing any one particular person there. I like posts like this one!

    ReplyDelete