Friday, February 25, 2011

My Miche Bag

I had so much fun at Tiffany's Miche Bag purse party last night.

I have to admit, when I first heard about them I shunned the thought. To be honest, I am so not a purse / accessories girl. However, I liked the idea of a girls' night out, so I went.

Let me just say, this purse is awesome! You start by purchasing a basic base purse in black or brown, then you can change the shell for a new look. I only bought one shell to go with my purse, but this could be the start of a good thing! The best part is that I got to go home with it that night.
These purses are very well-made and sturdy. I can tell that it will hold up well.

After browsing through all of the shells, my eyes fell on this one. It is made of very soft corduroy and I love the way it feels. I'm a casual kind of girl, so I thought it fit me well.
Every shell is named after a girl (ex: Alyssa, Stella, Olivia...) and guess what this one's name is? Ashlee! I didn't discover that until after I had chosen it, but that was kind of fun.
Can you guess who else wants a Miche bag??

Thanks for the fun night Tiffany.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a matching shirt in the picture. It looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Naomi... I didn't plan it that way, but it works for the picture!

    ReplyDelete