Saturday, February 26, 2011

Turning 1

This little girl is turning 1 tomorrow!!!

She just recently started pulling to a stand, and on occasion she'll get brave enough to let go. Tonight she cruised the toy box for the first time. Both Ashlee and Kaitlyn took their first steps exactly two days before their first birthdays, so Rachel is right on schedule. I love predictability in my children.
Taking an afternoon break in our favorite chair. Drinks of choice: Yerba Mate and Enfamil.
She is finally figuring out that she can hold the bottle on her own.
That's the face of a content baby with a tummy full of milk!

Happy Birthday Eve Sweet Girl Rachel!

Our first year with you has been a joy.


3 comments:

  1. I feel like I have posted these words on your blog often lately (b/c I have been!): Happy Birthday, Rachel! You are growing So very fast-I hope to see you again sooner over later. We love you and wish you many fun years to come:-))
    Lisa, your hair looks good-I like the highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Rachel! It looks like you are ready to take off after your brothers and sisters. Love - Grandpa Ken and Grandma Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect way to spend an afternoon break and to think you will get to do that with one more!!! She is just getting so big. I love big babies. Xo

    ReplyDelete