Monday, February 14, 2011

Some Church Pics

Everyone looked so nice for church yesterday I had to take some pics. I loved the boys in their matching white shirts.
...tucked in, of course.
This is Ashlee's favorite church dress, and despite the many dresses she has hanging in her closet, I can't get her to stop wearing this one!
Kaitlyn's hair looking a little disheveled, like always.
And Rachel in a new (for her) dress. This one used to be Kaitlyn's.
I made some Valentine's cookies for my class. I am absolutely adoring these girls and love my calling in teaching them. They are at such a sweet age- old enough to sit still yet young enough to still listen (i.e. they're not teenagers yet.) It is truly a privilege teaching them and I look forward to it every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment