Sunday, March 27, 2011

The End of my Twenty-Somethings

Here's to the end of my twenties... weeks that is. This Thursday I will be 30 weeks pregnant. This is when the countdown really begins.
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1...
I couldn't escape my last pregnancy without getting in one of the classic "heart" pictures.
And for your viewing pleasure, some random pics Jacob snapped of me in the kitchen today (I told him he needs to hold the camera steady next time.)

I know it's early in the game, but for a third trimester I have had none of the aches and pains typically associated with this stage. I keep waiting for the low back and hip pain to set in like it has in pregnancies past. With a little over two months to "grow" it could happen, but I'm holding out for not. Little Anthony is a strong boy and makes his presence known. We can't wait to meet him.

2 comments: