Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kimberly's Baby Shower

Vera and I threw a baby shower for our sister-in-law Kimberly this weekend. She's having a girl this time, exactly one year after her baby boy was born! It's going to be a lot of work, but we are so excited for her.
New advice is always handy.

Darling outfits, like usual. Who doesn't love shopping for little girls?

The food: we had 3 kinds of quiche- ham and swiss, bacon and green chile, and spinach mushroom feta...
A fresh fruit platter...
Mini blueberry cream cheese muffins...
Chocolate-dipped strawberries...
Lemon blueberry tartlettes...
And a chocolate cake with vanilla custard and strawberry filling...
Vera, Cathe, and I.
This is our second time being pregnant together... love it!

We can't wait to meet your little girl Kim!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that food looks delicious! It is making me hungry, but I'm pretty sure I don't have anything like any of those in the house-darn! Looks like it was a great shower. Showers are always so fun:-) I love the cake, too!

    ReplyDelete