Sunday, March 13, 2011

A Farmer's Market Dinner

This was our easy Sunday farmer's market dinner. The baby broccoli is so delicious and tender that it could stand alone as a meal (and at $1 a pound, I filled my bag.) I steamed it then added some fresh dill, sour cream, a little sea salt, and a squeeze of lemon. The salad was delicious too- fresh picked and only $2 a bag. (Of course I topped it with my homemade buttermilk ranch- couldn't drench it in anything else.)
Mmmmmm, produce!

You are so good to me.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! That broccoli is so good I really could eat tons of it just for dinner with a tat soi salad! Thank you SOOOO much for picking up produce. It has made my week so much better and I honestly think those dark greens have reduced the nausea significantly!!

    ReplyDelete